Quality and Environment Policy
CICLO FAPRIL, Metallurgical Industries, S.A. considers its Quality and Environment Policy as one of the fundamental pillars of the company’s success, focusing on achieving the best quality, continuous improvement and the best possible environmental performance.
This guidance is supported by the following principles:
- Customer satisfaction, both internal and external;
- Provide products and services that meet agreed requirements;
- Adopt technologically efficient production processes in order to make production more profitable, eliminate failures, contribute to the preservation of the environment and act to prevent pollution;
- Monitor and control significant environmental aspects, giving particular importance to waste management while continuing to favor recovery operations;
- Continuously improve production and environmental practices in order to achieve the best qualitative results, minimize direct and indirect environmental impacts resulting from environmental aspects such as resource consumption and effluent production (liquid, solid and gaseous), obtaining sustainable profitability and guaranteeing future development;
- Promote awareness and training of its employees and those who work on behalf of Ciclo Fapril;
- Provide each employee and supplier with the appropriate skills so that they can perform their work and / or deliver without defects, in accordance with the defined performance standard, with the least possible environmental impact;
- Promote the involvement of its employees, in order to encourage the improvement of the performance of their activities, taking into account the opinion of stakeholders and environmental issues as far as possible;
- Ensure compliance with applicable and adopted compliance obligations.
Ciclo Fapril, on the path of continuous improvement, regularly evaluates its performance in order to achieve the objectives and goals set by it, adapting its Quality and Environment Policy to the constant evolution of activities, products and services and relationship with stakeholders.