Ciclofapril – Indústrias Metalúrgicas S.A. is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems about the use of your personal data, we will be happy to help you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which are performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We / us (in capital letters or not) – Ciclofapril – Indústrias Metalúrgicas S.A.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities are legally motivated. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide information about the processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited for a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
Rights of Data Subjects
Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you have the right to know if your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your Personal Data is erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to Automated Processing – which means that you have the right to object to Automated Processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on Automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is a resulting profiling that has legal effects in relation to or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a computer readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we will provide a reason why. If you are unhappy with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to supervisory authority help – that is, you have the right to supervisory authority help and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent to the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information automatically collected about you:
- Browser information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g. device identifier, mobile device operating system, etc)
- IP Address
- ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Content Viewed
- Geographical location
- Connection speed
- Visit time
- Site, application or service of origin
- Registration time
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- To provide Cyclofapril products and services
- Fulfilling your requests
- Improve our services and products
- Personalize and create your Cyclofapril experience
- Operate our business
- Understand how users interact with Cyclofapril
We use your personal data legitimately and/or with your consent.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with outsiders. Personal data about you, in some cases, is provided to our trusted partners to make the service available to you or to improve the customer experience. We share your data with:
Third parties connected:
We disclose your personal data to third parties or public bodies when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons to do so.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal data secure. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonymisation where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify the relevant authorities of data leaks. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities should any leak occur.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not target children in our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make websites work. We can only access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary for you to use some important features on our site, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and enables us to provide more personalised features.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our site and services.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to provide advertisements relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the site by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies using a privacy enhancing platform such as
optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Telephone: +351 234 660 570
Last modification: 08 July 2021.